Delivering the right risk management solutions is critical to meeting our customers' unique needs. We invite you to use Our Knowledge to Your Advantage. We have built long-term strategic partnerships with insurance companies who provide industry-leading products, claims support, loss consulting services and value pricing, as well as an ongoing commitment to insurance capacity for the future.
Our HUB International TECHNOLOGY specialists will ensure you receive the best possible fit for your needs. We want you to have a good head start on some of the basics of Technology.
The Skinny on Technology Insurance for Companies in the industry
Combining our industry knowledge and commitment to you, we provide the highest level of service to ensure you always get the best policy customized for your operation.
Choose from a broad array of insurance:
- Property Coverage
- Business interruption
- Commercial General Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- All Risks Property Policy: Covering theft, fire, water damage, earthquake, flooding, etc.
- Electronic Data Processing: Covering computers, servers, printers, etc., for the above perils plus power surge and while being worked on.
- Extra Expense: Covers additional expenses to get operations up and running at a different location.
- Profits Form: Covers standing (fixed) expenses and profits in the event that the business suffers an interruption from a named peril.
- Covers losses due to employee dishonesty, theft of cash and/or securities & forgery.
Commercial General Liability
- General Liability: Covers bodily injury and property damage to third parties due to insured’s premises, product,service, etc.
- Personal Injury: Covers libel, slander, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement and misappropriation of advertisingideas.
- Tenants legal liability: covers lawsuits concerning damage to the insured’s unit.
- Medical payments: covers medical costs paid by insured to limit chances of a lawsuit.
Third Party Liability:
- Multimedia/Content Liability (Claims arising from content including unauthorized use, defamation, etc.)
- Security & Privacy Liability (Breach of network, privacy)
- Privacy Regulatory Defense & Penalties (Defense costs and coverage for penalties)
- Notification Expense
- Data loss and recovery (Covers costs to recover lost data, analyze breach)
- Business Interruption Loss (Covers income losses from denial of service, data loss, extra expense)
- Network Security & Privacy Breach (Covers cost to investigate the cause, re-establish security)
Errors & Omissions Liability
- Covers against liability for committing an error or omission in the performance of a service or product. Generally, such policies are designed to cover financial losses rather than liability for bodily injury and property damage.
Directors & Officers Liability
- Protects directors & officers of private and public companies from lawsuits brought forward on allegations of mismanagement.